The Epworth Alumni Association
The Epworth Alumni Association is the official organization of former students, employees, and friends of Epworth Children’s Home. The purpose of the Epworth Alumni Association is
- To foster acquaintance, friendship, and fellowship among former students, employees, and friends of Epworth Children’s Home
- To develop active local and regional alumni association chapters
- To conduct reunions and homecomings
- To promote the objectives of Epworth Children’s Home among friends, churches, businesses, and organizations
- To encourage members to financially support the on-going programs of Epworth Children’s Home to serve children and families.
Members of the Epworth Alumni Association find reunion and fellowship through a homecoming and annual meeting held each year in June on the campus of Epworth Children’s Home or as otherwise designated by the membership.
Epworth Alumni Homecoming
Sunday, June 26th – 11:00am – 4:00pm
Schedule for the day (all will take place in the dining hall):
11:00: Social hour
12:00: Covered dish luncheon
The Association will be providing the meat and alumni are asked to bring a dish to feed 6 – 8 people.
1:00: Business “open” meeting
3:00 Meeting ends. Clean Up.
How to Become a Member of EAA
To become a member of the Epworth Alumni Association and receive updates and information, please submit your name, physical address, email address, and telephone number to: Epworth Alumni Association, PO Box 682, White Rock, SC 29177.
Join our Facebook Group Page
Join the official Epworth Alumni Association Facebook group where you can stay updated on the Alumni Association’s plans and activities. It is a great place to reach out to and catch up with fellow alumni. Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/924111344343911
For more information contact:
Associate Director of Church Relations/Executive Assistant to the President
Main Line: 803-256-7394
Direct Line: 803-681-0310