Order Your Mother's Day Materials
Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 12th. I bring this to your attention because the Annual Conference has designated this day to take a special offering for the ministry of Epworth Children’s Home. Epworth is not an apportioned item. It relies heavily on the offerings received on Mother’s Day to provide the quality care God calls us to provide to the more than 70 children who currently call Epworth home.
Please allow your members to participate in this ministry to children and families by not only ordering and using the promotional materials, but also by telling your congregation about the work taking place at Epworth, and by praying for the work to be strengthened and multiplied. As the pastor of your congregation, your visible passion and intentional voice in support of the ministry and the offering play a direct role in the success of the offering. In other words, if you make a sincere appeal, your people will respond. What better way is there to support the conference initiatives to combat poverty and illiteracy than to support children who have tasted both?
As you actively participate in promoting the annual Epworth Mother’s Day Offering, please remember all gifts received from your congregation will be counted towards your church’s minimum goal of $6.00 per member. Together we can surpass this goal and advance the ministry provided to children by your church and our conference.
Please order your materials by clicking here:
(all materials are free)
- 2019 Mother’s Day Poster
- 2019 Mother’s Day Bulletin Insert
- 2019 Bulletin Announcements
- 2019 LCR Ministry Moments
Just follow these steps and your congregation’s offering will be a success:
- Order and hang posters by Sunday, April 21st, 2019.
- Print the enclosed bulletin announcements on the designated Sundays.
- Make it a priority to say a personal note about your own support of Epworth and the children.
- Draw attention to the offering through announcements by allowing your LCR a ministry moment.
- Order and use bulletin inserts and envelopes in each bulletin on Sunday, May 12th, 2019.
- Take time to thank your congregation for their faithful participation by announcing the total amount raised for the ministry.
I thank you in advance for your faithfulness.