Christmas with Epworth is our annual drive for community members to fulfill the Christmas wishes of children at Epworth. It provides gifts for the children to open on Christmas morning—gifts that bring smiles and excitement! These are both personal gifts and group/cottage gifts that the children can enjoy together.
Each child at Epworth experiences a bountiful Christmas morning that includes their requested wishes, gift cards, and usually a few surprises we have selected for them. For some residents this will be their first Christmas away from their families, so we go above and beyond to help make this day special.
The Christmas with Epworth program also fulfills another vital need at Epworth—it helps provide for the needs of children for the other 364 days of the year.
Sign Up to Fulfill a Child’s Wishes!
Our online system for Christmas 2023 lets you sign up to fulfill wishes for our children.
Here are direct links to the wish lists for children in each of our residential programs statewide:
- Residential Campus in Columbia – Children/Teens – Christmas Wish List
- Upstate Foster Care Wish List – Greenville
- Rock Hill Area Foster Care Wish List
- Midlands Foster Care Wish List
- Pee Dee Foster Care Wish List
- Lowcountry Foster Care Wish List
- Hilton Head Area Foster Care Wish List
- Christmas with Epworth Letter to Partners 2023
- Christmas with Epworth Info Sheet – Main Columbia Area Campuses 2023
- How to Use Sign Up Genius
- Amazon Christmas Wish List (This list features items that do not appear on the regular wish lists above, items that are needed by Epworth cottages and programs)
- Year-Round Amazon Wish List (Routine Supply Needs)
- Make an Online Donation
If you have any questions or have trouble using our online sign-up system, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 803-256-7394.
Drop Off Your Gifts
The 2023 Christmas Drop Off will be open Monday, December 4th until Wednesday, December 6th from 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM at the Maintenance Building on our Millwood Campus. If you’re fulfilling the wishes of children served by an Epworth office outside of Columbia, you’ll receive an email notification with drop-off location address, times, and instructions after completing the online sign-up.
Contact Us for More Information
For more information contact Lisa Fusco at email@example.com or 803-256-7394.