Order Your Work Day Materials
I send greetings from the children and staff at Epworth Children’s Home and send this letter as a reminder that the special Work Day offering this year is Sunday, September 10th. Our Annual Conference has designated this day as a time to promote children’s ministry through Epworth, and to take a special offering for God’s work through Epworth.
Over the years the emphasis has changed a bit, but its importance is still very much alive. The goal for the Annual Conference is for each member to contribute a minimum of $6.00. It is an achievable goal for everyone, and with your enthusiastic support of the Work Day offering we can reach and even surpass this goal. Remember, Epworth is not an apportioned item and relies heavily on this offering to provide for the children who are in our care each day.
I am asking that you request materials for your church by using this link: Work Day Order Form.
We know you will find that encouraging your congregation to give generously to God’s ministry to children will deepen your congregation’s level of discipleship, and extend its ministry beyond its walls. An Epworth offering helps children heal, grow, learn and become responsible adults.
I want to thank you for all you are doing and will do for the children of Epworth.
Please find the attached samples (Remember, the materials you request are FREE!)
Just follow these steps and your congregation’s offering will be a success:
- Request and hang posters by Sunday, August 20th, 2023. Use this link to request your free materials: Work Day Order Form.
- Print the enclosed bulletin announcements on the designated
- Make it a priority to say a personal note about your own support of Epworth and the children.
- Draw attention to the offering through announcements by allowing your Local Church Representative a ministry moment.
- Order and use bulletin inserts and envelopes in each bulletin on Sunday, September 10th, 2023.
- Take time to thank your congregation for their faithful participation by
announcing the total amount raised for the ministry.
You may also use the following links to help promote the Work Day offering to your congregation:
Wishing you the very best and thanking you in advance.
President, Epworth Children’s Home