Epworth Children’s Home has a new Counseling Center serving the Midlands!
Meeting the needs of Community
- Outpatient counseling for children, teens, and adults
- Licensed and trained therapists who specialize in treating mental, behavioral, and substance use concerns
- Parenting classes offered
- Offering Individual, Family, and Group Therapy
- Community Referrals Welcome
Call 803-667-4697 to schedule an appointment!
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday
after hours by appointment only
1154 Sunnyside Dr.
Columbia, SC 29204
New Client Paperwork:
Meet the Staff
Frances Pope Hewitt, LPC/S, LMHC, LAC, LCAS, MAC is the Senior Director of the Institute for Child and Family Wellbeing. Frances is a South Carolina native, and a graduate of Ben Lippen School and Lander University. She earned her Master of Education in Community Counseling from Clemson University.
Brittany Bradley, LPC-A is a Clinical Counselor for the Epworth Center for Counseling. Brittany is a Licensed Professional Counselor Associate. She has experience working with children, teens and adults in individual and group settings. She received her Master’s in Clinical Mental Health from Columbia International University.