Epworth Children’s Home has a new Counseling Center serving the Midlands!
Meeting the needs of Community
- Outpatient counseling for children, teens, and adults
- Licensed and trained therapists who specialize in treating mental, behavioral, and substance use concerns
- Parenting classes offered
- Offering Individual, Family, and Group Therapy
- Community Referrals Welcome
Call 803-667-4697 to schedule an appointment!
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday
after hours by appointment only
1154 Sunnyside Dr.
Columbia, SC 29204
New Client Paperwork
Meet the Staff
Icelynn Baldwin, LISW-CP is the Director of the Epworth Center for Counseling. She is a Licensed Independent Social Worker of Clinical Practice. She holds dual degrees from the College of Charleston and earner her Master’s of Social Work from the University of South Carolina.
Brittany Bradley, LPC-A is a Clinical Counselor for the Epworth Center for Counseling. Brittany is a Licensed Professional Counselor Associate. She has experience working with children, teens and adults in individual and group settings. She received her Master’s in Clinical Mental Health from Columbia International University.