We in the Epworth community wish to express our thanks to all who have called with expressions of support and with questions about what needs our residents may have at this time.
The response from the community has been most heartwarming and we are truly thankful for the donations of goods and financial aid.
We are also thankful that no one was harmed and that the fire was an accidental occurrence that started in the attic of the building. It appears that the fire may have been caused by an electrical circuit malfunction.
Today was graduation day for many of our residents. We are proud of their accomplishments and have once again been reminded that material things can be replaced, it is people that matter.
-Rev. John Holler, President