[vc_row][vc_column][vc_cta h2=”Order Your Work Day Materials” add_button=”right” btn_title=”Order Online” btn_link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fepworthch.wufoo.com%2Fforms%2Fepworth-work-day-offering%2F||”][/vc_cta][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]It’s that time of year again to order your Annual Work Day Offering materials!
The Annual Epworth Work Day Offering will be Sunday, September 13th in every South Carolina United Methodist Church. Thank you in advance for intentionally promoting this vital and effective ministry to your congregation. Remember Epworth is NOT an apportioned item. When we as pastors highlight Epworth as a signature ministry of our conference, people respond. On behalf of the children who call Epworth home, I thank you for your part in helping your congregation meet and exceed your $6.00 per member giving goal.
Please order your free materials for your congregation:
By Phone: Sherri Mims—803-256-7394
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: Fill out the order card that is included in your order packet and put it in the mail today.
New video and electronic materials are also available! Please click the links below:
To ensure the Work Day Offering is successful and encourages missions in your church:
- Order and hang posters by Sunday, August 16th, 2015.
- Print the bulletin announcements on the designated Sundays.
- Make it a priority to say a personal note about your own support of Epworth and the children.
- Draw attention to the offering through announcements by allowing your LCR a ministry moment.
- Order and use bulletin inserts and envelopes in each bulletin on Sunday, September 13th, 2015.
- Take time to thank your congregation for their faithful participation by announcing the total amount raised for the ministry.
Invest. Care. Transform.
Investing in comprehensive care transforms the life of a child.