Activities for Residents
Activities and events come in all forms and sizes. With the support of volunteers the residents at Epworth can experience new things and enhance their relationships with their peers and the community.
All events must be approved in advance by Epworth leadership. A minimum of 1-month advanced notice is requested (Activity Request Form). Please contact Lisa Fusco (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Examples of Needed Activities:
- Parties for minor holidays (Halloween, Valentine’s, St. Patrick’s Day, Spring Break, End of School, 4th of July, etc.)
- Exercise activities in the gym or outside
- Provide a special meal in the dining hall/cookout
- Catered meals for major holidays (Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter)
Volunteers may also support events that raise funds for Epworth’s mission. Two groups associated with Epworth host events annually which require volunteers:
- Friends of Epworth
Epworth Food Truck Rodeo (October)
- Epworth Alumni Association
Cookout 4 Kids BBQ (April)
If you would like to host an event at your home, place of worship or business, please contact Epworth at 803-256-7394.