Volunteer certification requirements vary depending on the area of service. To learn more we invite you to attend one of our quarterly Information Sessions. To register to attend or for more information, please contact Beth Robinson, Volunteer Coordinator, at 803-256-7394 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requirements are also outlined in our information packet linked below:
Quick View of Volunteer Requirements to volunteer directly with Epworth residents:
- – Volunteers must be 21 and older to work with the residents
- – Attend a Volunteer Information Session
- – Complete Volunteer Packet and background checks
- – Completed & Received Clear TB Test
- – Attend Volunteer Guidelines & Expectations Training
- – 3 Reference Checks
- – Volunteer mentors have additional training and will be matched as needed
Volunteer Information Sessions
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer and would like to learn more or attend an information session in person, please contact Beth Robinson at email@example.com or at 803-256-7394 to arrange a time for a virtual session due to COVID-19.