Whether this is the first or eighty-fourth time your congregation has ordered Mother’s Day Offering materials, we know that you will find that encouraging your congregation to give generously to God’s ministry to children will deepen your congregation’s level of discipleship and extend its ministry beyond its walls.
The annual Mother’s Day Offering is the first of two special Sundays designated by the Annual Conference of our church to support the ministry of Epworth. Epworth is not an apportioned item. It relies heavily on the offerings received on Mother’s Day to provide the quality care God calls us to provide to the more than 70 children who currently call Epworth home.
As the pastor of your congregation, your visible passion and intentional voice in support of the ministry and the offering play a direct role in the success of the offering. In other words, if you make a sincere appeal, your people will respond. What better way is there to support the conference initiatives to combat poverty and illiteracy than to support children who have tasted both?
As you actively participate in promoting the annual Epworth Mother’s Day Offering, please remember all gifts received from your congregation will be counted towards your church’s minimum goal of $6.00 per member. Together we can surpass this goal and advance the ministry provided to children by your church and our conference.
Please order your materials by clicking here:
(all materials are free)
- 2018 Mother’s Day Poster
- 2018 Mother’s Day Bulletin Insert
- Weekly Bulletin and Social Media Announcements
- Sample Worship Announcements
Just follow these steps and your congregation’s offering will be a success:
- Order and hang posters by Sunday, April 22nd, 2018.
- Print the enclosed bulletin announcements on the designated Sundays.
- Make it a priority to say a personal note about your own support of Epworth and the children.
- Draw attention to the offering through announcements by allowing your LCR a ministry moment.
- Order and use bulletin inserts and envelopes in each bulletin on Sunday, May 13th, 2018.
- Take time to thank your congregation for their faithful participation by announcing the total amount raised for the ministry.
I thank you in advance for your faithfulness.